Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A girl can dream





I have all kinds of intentions in my life but after a long day at work I seem to lose my “get up and go”.

My husband makes fun of me because I have all kinds of craft supplies. He says, “You tell me that you have a neat idea, buy the materials and then never do it.”

I want to “do ”it. I live in the sticks and when I am not buying supplies when I think about out, I won’t have it when I want to “do” it. Besides, I have so many magnificent ideas, I cannot possibly do them all at once.

I insist that when we buy our new (to us) house later this year that I have to have a room just for my craft supplies. Don’t like looking at it? Close the door. Problem solved. I also think that having a dedicated room will allow me to set things aside and come back to them. 

It is also helpful that my youngest is in his last year of being home with us so things should be staying put. You know, right where I placed them.

A girl can dream, can’t she?

No comments:

Post a Comment