Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I am going to write/ I want to write

I want to write a romance because I am a romantic at heart.

I want to write the story of my father’s life because I want my children and grandchildren to see what a wonderful man he was.

I want to get back into writing special interest stories for the local paper because there is so much bad news out there. I want to shine a light on the good things happening in our community.

I want to write poetry about the beautiful things that surround me because they are worth sharing.

I am want to write letters to my grand nephews and niece because letter writing feels like a loss art.


I'm going to write a story about finding a lost love.

I'm going to write a biography about my father.

I am going to write a story about my nephew’s snowboarding adventures.

I am going to write descriptions of every day items as practice.

I am want to write letters to my grand nephews and niece because letter writing feels like a loss art.

No comments:

Post a Comment