Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ha.. My wandering mind

Please do not be mistaken. My mind has not been completely on track for the last year. I guess it has just been my typing and motivation has. What the heck! It's a new year. Let's give this another try.

2015 Update

What happened in 2015? It is all a blur except for the last part where I quit my job. That's right, 16 years pushed away in the push of a button on the old fax machine (sending in the resignation).

I learned a valuable lesson. Everyone deserves respect and when the breaking point is reached it is 'tootle loo". I gave two weeks and landed a very nice job at the local university. It has taken some getting use to. I am use to being a little more busier than what I am. Maybe that is because I was stretched thin for 16 years.

I must say that it is a lot more relaxing. I actually have a lunch where I can take off for an hour each day. Not like my previous job where I was chained to the desk waiting on a phone or door bell to ring. You just pictured that, didn't you.

It's on to 2016

Big things are happening.
The hubs and I hope to be in a new house by the year end. Please Please Please. We are working so hard for this.

We'll keep you updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment